Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back in Black (and Gold)

To anyone who read my blog last fall and winter, thank you for your patience. To any new readers, welcome, and enjoy. The Hawk Talk blog is BACK!!! Beginning Thursday, October 1st, there will be bi-weekly posts onto the blog. Every Thursday and Sunday will be new posts. This time however, I don't plan on stopping in February. I plan to make it into a year round blog about what YOU, the reader, wants to hear about involving Iowa sports. So step away from Sportscenter, because I know you're as sick of hearing about Tim Tebow's injury as I am...the blog is back in business!

Also, if there are enough readers, I would like to have a mailbag portion if there is interest, so whenever there is a question, concern, or comment, please e-mail it to me at Aaronmn156@yahoo.com.

A preview for Thursday to wet your appetite: I attended the Iowa-Penn State football game this weekend, so there is certainly a LOT to talk about! See you then!

Go Hawks!

No comments:

ESPN College Football Team