Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome Iowa Fans

Do you like everything and anything related to University of Iowa? Then you have come to the right place! My goal is to post on here at least a few times a week. Obviously, this is a crucial time in the fall with football season winding down. So for the first few weeks I might even be on here everyday.

I want feedback from you, the readers. There will be opinion and analysis. Whenever I right something, I will have facts to back up my opinion, but that does not mean I'm right. Be brutally honest with me. Let me know what you like, and what you don't like.

Writing about sports is something I love to do, and it just made sense to me to write about Iowa. Enjoy, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

No comments:

ESPN College Football Team